Easy Ways to Earn $$ for Richmond Street
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same Amazon Prime benefits.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com. http://smile.amazon.com/ref=smi_ge_sr_btnr1_setch?_encoding=UTF8&x=22&y=10&pldnNewCustomer=1
Ralphs Grocery Stores
Be sure to register your Ralphs Reward Card either in the store or online at www.Ralphs.com. Online – look under Services/Community Contribution and Enroll under Participant. You MUST re-register EVERY September and especially if you got a new card. Ralphs will donate 1% of your purchases to our school, so please take advantage of this great program. If you have any trouble registering on line, just take the letter attached below and give it to the cashier at check out. They will scan your rewards card and then scan the barcode on the letter and you will be registered.
Box Tops for Education
Collect Box Tops for Education and earn money for Richmond Street! All General Mills products have a small Box Tops for Education coupon. Each one is worth 10 cents for our school!
- Cut coupons out neatly around the border and put them on a collection sheet or save them in a bag. Then turn them in to your teacher.
- You can get copies of the collection sheets by the front office or you can download them here. http://www.boxtops4education.com/earn/clip/Projects.aspx
- A prize is awarded to the class that collects the most!
- Questions: Jodie at email@example.com
- All those dimes add up to great income for our school!
Screamin Daily Deals
Screamin Daily Deals offers 50-90% off on the best services and attractions in the area. Sign up for free, at www.screamindailydeals.com and select Richmond Street School as your community partner. Richmond St. will receive 10% of the profit from any deal you choose!Plus when you (or any friend you refer) signs up, Richmond St. receives $1 in addition to the year-round contributions. It’s absolutely free, and the deals are amazing. It’s a win-win!
- Go to: www.screamindailydeals.com
- Choose your area.
- Enter your email address.
- Any other areas you might buy deals in? Add them now.
- Choose Select a school to support.
- Type in Richmond Street Elementary School and click Finish.
- Look for your email confirmation and verify your account.
Here’s How it Works:
You register any one or all of your existing grocery loyalty, debit and credit cards for use in the program. Go to http://www.escrip.com. Richmond Street School PTA is Group ID is #149415341. Participating merchants will make contributions to Richmond, based on purchases made by you, just by using the cards you have registered.
FundingFactory Recycling Program
Richmond Street is participating in the FundingFactory Recycling Program! Please donate your empty printer cartridges and used cell phones to our school and we’ll take it from there! We will recycle the cartridges and cell phones through FundingFactory to earn cash. Drop box is located by the front office.